Upside Down Movie Discussions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the "Upside Down" movie forum, a place where fans of this groundbreaking sci-fi/fantasy movie meet.

Go down

Welcome to the "Upside Down" movie forum, a place where fans of this groundbreaking sci-fi/fantasy movie meet. Empty Welcome to the "Upside Down" movie forum, a place where fans of this groundbreaking sci-fi/fantasy movie meet.

Post  Admin Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:47 am

Hello
My name is J. Leal and I have created this forum so fans of the upcoming romantic fantasy "Upside Down" have the chance to share their opinions, questions, answers, expectations, thoughts and feelings about the film. I am personally very excited to see an ambitious project like this seemingly coming from nowhere to challenge the status-quo of the franchise/remake over saturated Hollywood machinery, bringing not only an original story to life, but also a producing a groundbreaking achievement in world-building cgi technique, which I am not afraid to assert, will set a new benchmark in this field.
Please remain respectful with each other when expressing your opinions, and refrain from posting spoilers in the general discussions in consideration of the vast majority of users who have yet to see the film. There will be a separate discussion for users who have already watched the movie, which will be marked with a spoiler alert legend. Users who can spare a couple of hours of their time and believe that they can handle the task of being moderators, can contact me directly though this forum.
Welcome to the realm of unbridled fantasy of "Upside Down", and long life to the human imagination and ingenuity in all of its forms.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upsidedownmovie.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down